Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Coaching Opportunity!

NO one likes to talk about $$$$$

But lets be REAL---We could ALL use more of it right?

Becoming a Beachbody Coach has helped me turn my life around in SO many ways--emotionally, physically and financially. I'll forever be grateful for the opportunity--BUT I'm sure you're ALL wondering if this opportunity is even LEGIT.

I had my doubts at first--like EVERYONE else. I watched people claim to pay this off or that off and was skeptical--could they really be making that much of a difference financially?

YESSSSSS!!!!

Here's the breakdown of what I've been able to do with my income from Beachbody SO FAR in just a FEW months:

*Covered cost of #shakeology each month
*Paid off debt totaling $1500.00
*Paid car insurance 2x
*Paid car payment 2x
*Paid phone bill 2x
*Bought recognition/achievement gifts for challengers & coaches

That's a LOT of $$$$$ that I didn't have laying around before.

Why am I telling you all this? Because you can do this TOO!

I'm looking for 5 people who want to change their LIVES! Want to stop living paycheck to paycheck--want to stop ignoring those debt collectors calls--want to eventually get out of the RED entirely--and want to start LIVING the lives they were MEANT to live!

My Team is offering a 5 Day Sneak Peek into Coaching next Monday {{February 9th}} to go over what we do as coaches and how so many people have been able to change their financial {{&& emotional/physical well being}} circumstances! 

I want you to be there! You've got NOTHING to lose because its 100% FREE, and 100% NO OBLIGATIONS! It's for information purposes ONLY!

Message me or comment below if you want in!

#lifebydesign #girlboss #entrepreneur #whynotyou #itsnottoolate #whodoesntwanttobedebtfreee #debtfree #financiallystable #hatedebtcollectors #letsdothis #coacheschangelives #coach #boldandbeautifulfitness

6 comments :

  1. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I hope you will add more posts.I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all your articles.I even can apply them in ordinary life.I think this article has a lot of information needed.I can't help reading your posts.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to read the next posts.They are very useful and interesting.It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts.They help me so much. Thanks a million. I am waiting new posts.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower best free game game Def Island Real Flight Simulator best game for free

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    rise up up games
    snail bob 7 fantasy story free
    red ball 5 online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 player games for boy
    io jogos 2019
    free online friv Games
    Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete