Tuesday, February 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme: Day 2!

Today was #UpperFixExtreme, and boy did I work EVERY.SINGLE.MUSCLE in my upper body. The thing I love about the #21DayFix (Regular and Extreme) workouts is that Autumn has a way of kickin' your BOOTY without you really even realizing it until the end of the workout---FACEDOWN--on the floor--in the fetal position--crying! :P

I was DRENCHED in sweat after this workout and didn't even realize it. That's MY KIND of workout! Loved every minute of it and I cant wait for tomorrow's workout! This workout requires you to use light weights, heavy weights and a resistance band--and it really shakes things up a bit--so you are constantly working and constantly moving!

Here's a little preview of the Upper Fix Extreme!



I survived ALL 6 meals yesterday. I've ALWAYS had a hard time getting in all the food that I'm realistically suppose to be eating. The meal plan makes things a lot more IDIOT proof--but lets face it--there is a LOT of food in this meal plan. Going strong today so far. I did ALMOST give in when I passed McDonald's on the way home from Target today. Seriously LOVE Target! I went to get HEAVIER weights! After yesterday's workout, I realized I sometimes needed a little bit more of a challenge! Any who...2 hours later I come out with weights and MANY more items that I don't need. Target ALWAYS does that to me :P

Meal break down for today so far:

Breakfast: Vegan Chocolate Shakeology (with almond milk)
1 Red, 1 Yellow

Snack: Carrots and Hummus (my GO-TO snack!)
1 Green, 1/2 Blue

1 Red, 2 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 Teaspoon




Snack: Oatmeal, Pineapple, Raspberries and Edamame with Almond Milk
1 Yellow, 2 Purple, 1 Orange



I have 2 more meals to go! If you need help with any recipe ideas, check out my clean eating page!

Check back tomorrow for my Day 3 Review of the 21 Day Fix Extreme!


3 comments :

  1. Fantastic blog.Really thank you!I like to read your posts very much. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    Toon Cup 2017game onlinr free Break The Cup For boy free game Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your articles are useful for me.I can understand them easily.I can solve difficulties by apply them.Can you continue uploading them frequently? I wait for them and always support you.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower free game online game Def Island Real Flight Simulator best game for free

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://aliweinmann.blogspot.com/2015/02/21-day-fix-extreme-day-2.html?showComment=1558709887002#c996363909544190099

    ReplyDelete