Monday, February 16, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme: Day 1

Having just completed Insanity Max:30, I honestly thought that 21 Day Fix Extreme would be no big deal. Well boy was I wrong. I'm only on Day 1, and I can already tell that this will be a NEW level of Extreme for me.

Today was Plyo Fix Extreme, aka LOTS of jumping. I've never really been a big fan of jumping but to get things you've never had, you have to do things you've never done. Every single part of my lower body is ON FIRE. I was out of breath VERY early on during this workout. I am SUPER stoked about using weights again! I didnt realize how much I missed using weights. New FAV? Severely underestimated this program, and I guess I'm going to have to pay the price. It will TOTALLY be worth it if I get even a FRACTION of the results I got with Insanity Max:30!

Here is a little preview of Plyo Fix Extreme! 



As far as the meal plan goes.....phewwww! There is so much food I don't even know what to do with it all. I will be following the regular meal plan until the last 3 days where I will be utilizing the countdown to competition meal plan. Planning it out--I'm going to have to consume 9-10 protein servings on those days. Lots of food x15! Not sure if I can handle that much food! We will surely see!

This is what I've had to eat so far today:

Breakfast: Spinach eggs, Strawberries/Pineapple with Turkey Sausage
2 Red, 1& 1/2 Green, 1 Purple, 1 Teaspoon


Snack: Carrots and Hummus
1 Blue, 1 Green


1 Red, 1 Purple, 1 yellow, 1 Green

I have 2-3 more meals to go still! If you need help with any recipe ideas, check out my clean eating page!

Check back tomorrow for my Day 2 Review of the 21 Day Fix Extreme!

2 comments :

  1. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight. I'm trying to learn more knowledge and your articles are so useful for me. Hope that you will write more and more. Good luck!
    Papa's Scooperia online game to play Def Island Kick The Buddy game for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete