Monday, February 16, 2015

Strawberry Shortcake Shakeology

I honestly was never a big fan of strawberry shortcake--until I fell IN LOVE with this recipe! It is definitely now one of my go to's! Super easy too! If you're following the 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, this accounts for 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green and 1 Purple!


Ingredients:
1. 1 scoop Vanilla OR strawberry Shakeology
2. 1 cup of Strawberries
3. 1 cup of greens (I use spinach! Strawberries mask the taste)
4. 8-16 ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (depending on your thickness preference)
5. 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
6. Ice (optional)

3 comments :

  1. Your writings are so good. I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts. Your writings supply information and knowledge I need.
    best game Papa's Scooperia online game Def Island Kick The Buddy game for kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. You understand your projects stand out of the crowd. There is something unique about them. It seems to me all of them are brilliant.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.Abc ya free games || y8 games online ||friv free games

    ReplyDelete