Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Crockpot Basalmic Chicken



Before this recipe I had NEVER cooked ANYTHING in the crock-pot before--but now it is my NEW best friend! So simple and very little involvement--just add ingredients--turn it on and DONE! Throwing something in the crock-pot on a Sunday and having it for the week makes life a lot easier. I knew I wanted a protein for the week, something I could eat on its own or toss on a salad or in a wrap. So I decided to make THIS!

Ingredients:

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp. of minced garlic
1/2 tsp. of dried rosemary
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
pinch of kosher salt
1/4 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper


I only used 1 pound of chicken, but you can always reduce or increase the recipe depending on what suits your needs!

Directions:



1. First things first, I coated the boated of the crock-pot with coconut oil (21 Day Fix friendly!).
2. Lay the chicken breasts on the bottom.
3. Sprinkled in 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic, 1/2 tsp. of dried rosemary, a pinch of kosher salt and a 1/4 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper.
4. Then add 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
5. Turn the crock-pot on high and cook for about 2 and a half hours.  
6. Flip the chicken about an hour to an hour & a half in!
7. After about 2 and a half hours, turn the crock-pot down to low and shred the chicken (it was so tender, it took about 2 minutes!).  
8. Let the shredded chicken sit in the vinegar mixture on low for another half hour.  I also added about 2 tbsp. more of the balsamic vinegar.


And that's it!  
If you're following the 21 Day Fix Meal Plan--just fill a red container up and this would be considered 1 Red and 1 Teaspoon!





10 comments :

  1. This app has a lot of potential and I can't wait to start soon! Nice way of explaining how to do the exercises! Great job Leap Fitness Group! Wish I could give 10 stars. 😁😀 auto maketing facebook 2018 clickblog.automaketing help us facebook online chat chatbox app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fancy for your posts. They are really useful and engaging. Thank you for your contribution to the community. appemailwithlove emailwithloveautoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. Will you choose the rapid-fire machine gun, control a swarm of guided missiles, shoot in all directions or something else? Discount master app
    Product discount app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the first time I went in and read this post I saw that really is a useful source of information. It's good for everyone
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really a good article, I think I might have to change my habits and study more good stuff, thanks for posting it.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very interested in this post, let's discuss it because I think there will be a lot of opinions and different views on it, let's share it so that we can receive it properly in the best way.
    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitchen cabinets have been popular in Vietnam for many years, also one of the first materials used for kitchen cabinets. Natural wood cabinets bring luxury, warm with typical wood, in this respect, not any cabinet can compare with natural wood cabinets. There are many types of wood with high durability and cheap price such as oak wood, oak wood, ... these are the most common types used to design kitchen cabinets.
    Gái gọi Kim Mã, Gái gọi Trần Duy Hưng, Gái gọi cao cấp sài gòn, Gái gọi sài gòn, Gái gọi biên hòa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great inspiring article.Thanks for the great information you have provided!I study one thing tougher on completely different blogs everyday.
    game online Battle for the Galaxy Game Break The Cup Gold Diggers Adventure game for boys

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your sharing articles.I wait for new articles. When I was facing problems, I read your articles. Luckily, they helped me so much. Since then, I have read your posts.
    Kick The Buddy online game game Def Island best game Papa's Scooperia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon.
    jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete