Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Balsamic Baked Asparagus with Parmesan


Are you ready for asparagus season? This has to be one of the easiest ways to cook asparagus. Just trim the ends, lay out on a foil lined baking sheet, toss with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper, Parmesan, and whatever else you might want on them. I eat them like French  Arrange the asparagus spears on a foil-lined baking sheet. Addictive? Yes.

They’re a perfect side to pretty much ANY protein!

I took a normal Baked Asparagus recipe and REALLY jazzed it up! So DELICIOUS! A MUST try!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound asparagus
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp minced garlic
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup loosely packed Parmesan cheese
Directions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
  2. Break or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears. For an added touch, if you want you can use a vegetable peeler to peel the skins off the base of the asparagus spears for a more elegant presentation.
  3.  Arrange the asparagus spears on a foil-lined baking sheet
  4. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 Tbsp minced garlic, salt and pepper to taste and lastly 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
  5. Bake until cheese begins to brown. Usually 8-15 minutes.
All done!
If you're following the 21 Day Fix meal plan, each serving accounts for 1 Green, 1 Blue and 1 Teaspoon.



13 comments :

  1. It is perfect for someone like me to start working out again. Simple and to the point. My only thing is I wish there was a step between biginner and intermediate. That jump is pretty intense. auto maketing facebook 2018 clickblog.automaketing help us facebook online chat chatbox app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are the flower of the flock.Thanks for writing posts and uploading them.I even can apply them in ordinary life. emailwithlovefreeemailwithlove free

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very brave focuses in this article. I would have never thought to be any of these in the event that I didn"t run over this. Much appreciated Discount master
    Product discount app

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, this post gives me a lot of information and opens up my knowledge, let's discuss this issue, I'm very excited, thanks so much for posting it.
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is changing and there are many modern and new things to appear, each person should learn about them to avoid backwardness and keep up with the times, follow this website to update more information. Many thanks
    Free shipping bar, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kitchen cabinets have been popular in Vietnam for many years, also one of the first materials used for kitchen cabinets. Natural wood cabinets bring luxury, warm with typical wood, in this respect, not any cabinet can compare with natural wood cabinets. There are many types of wood with high durability and cheap price such as oak wood, oak wood, ... these are the most common types used to design kitchen cabinets.
    Gái gọi Kim Mã, Gái gọi Trần Duy Hưng, Gái gọi cao cấp sài gòn, Gái gọi sài gòn, Gái gọi biên hòa

    ReplyDelete
  8. After reading this article I was thinking a lot and I think I need to work hard for my website so that it can give more information to people and have more success, thanks for posting it.
    facebook chat bot, facebook messenger online, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info!
    Free game Gold Diggers Adventure Game Break The Cup game online Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a fancy on your posts.They are my cup of tea. I want to read more articles.The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    free best game Real Flight Simulator game Def Island Papa's Scooperia free game for kids

    ReplyDelete

  11. food games free
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    I like this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like me. I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As soon as I discovered this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them. We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might check things out
    io jogos for school
    free online juegos games
    play 2 player games

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you've been watching my journey or even the SLIGHTEST bit intrigued, comment below or message me to join us on Monday in my Sneak Peek into Coaching group. Here you'll find out a little more about what I do everyday and how you TOO can work from the couch in your pjs towards a financially free life!
    free kizi Games
    Jogo para criança
    friv com school

    ReplyDelete