Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Do I NEED weight loss surgery?



For those that are curious about stomach tightening, loose skin after weight loss or wondering if you should get weight loss surgery because you're scared about excess skin...


Not being able to tighten your skin is BS. Now, hear me OUT! I know its not BLACK and WHITE, but overall...saying you cant tighten your skin without surgery is ABSOLUTE crap!

You do NOT 'NEED' surgery. 


What I've found (mind you, I'm not an expert and this is from my OWN experience/research), is that the people that can't tighten their tummy or have a lot of loose skin usually are people that don't go about weight loss in a healthy/realistic way, have extenuating circumstances or have lost/gained weight fast in the past. Your body can only handle so much wear and tear. STOP trying to lose as much weight as possible with the least amount of change. You'll end up paying for it...AKA, your skin won't tighten the way it SHOULD like it WOULD if you're eating right AND exercising. 


What do I suggest? 


Make REALISTIC changes. Any diet plan that calls for SEVERELY restricting in one area or another is NOT realistic. Or how about a workout plan that calls for 1-2hours of exercise EVERY day? Again, NOT realistic.


#sorrynotsorry


The truth is harsh sometimes guys! I'm just sayin I have a NEW online accountability group starting EVERY month where i'll teach you how to MAKE healthy AND realistic changes. You don't want to be left with all that unnecessary skin OR unnecessarily going under the knife.


Please fill out the form below to join my next group or to learn more!


Talk soon,


Ali <3


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing the post..The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.
    autoketing, sales notifications, pop sales

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games 2019 online
    play basketball games
    soccer games online
    Thanks for sharing the post..The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people don’t talk about such issues. To the next! All the best!! friv free online juegos
    2player games for kids
    io jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your PBR icy cold with these hilarious new koozies! Featuring many of your fave celebs in their moments of glory, these koozies are sure to make you giggle with each refreshing sip. If koozies aren't your thang, we've got 'em in coin purses too!
    free games online
    jogos friv 4 school
    jogos 360

    ReplyDelete

  5. Baby Barbie Cake Shop games online
    Nick Football Stars games free
    South Africa 2010 games play
    My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!

    ReplyDelete