Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What does a health and fitness coach ACTUALLY do?!

I get this question a lot: "What do you ACTUALLY do?"




I sell large quantities of crack cocaine in bags labeled "Shakeology". Duh.

Bahhhaa, just kidding! Seriously though, some people are just as suspicious of my career as a Beachbody Coach! I get it, I DO! I was too until someone really explained it to me!

But anywho...if there was a simple way to explain what I do, i'd say this: I work each day to inspire people to believe in themselves and make positive changes in their lives. Plain and simple. Whether that be through being my ridiculously dorky self, encouraging others to live themselves (rolls & all), or prayer, or private messages, or health and fitness coaching, or leadership, or whatever...the purpose I wake up with and take to sleep with me each day is to inspire people to make positive changes.

And the cool thing? I've found that all the other business and technical details and money and opportunity and team building and blah blah blah...that all comes naturally if I'm fully pursuing that one simple daily goal. Inspire people. Be inspired. Repeat. Don't over complicate it. Just fight to be a great example of what's possible with an unapologetically positive attitude...and keep trying to inspire people. And repeat.

If that simple daily goal resonates with you, and you feel that tug to help others, maybe you should check the video BELOW to learn EXACTLY what we do! You'll learn how to start living a live FILLED with freedom by obtaining that SIMPLE daily goal. You will also learns the ins and outs, how you could earn 25% Discounts on products and Shakeology, how to turn your progress into a weekly Paycheck and really see what this whole coaching thing is all about!







Or, if you KNOW it's something you want to do...fill out this form and i'll get back with you ASAP about journey our team! Hope to talk to you soon!


XOXO, Ali

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

9 comments :

  1. This kind of guide is crucial for beginners. Making several plans for each group would be the best. That way, people won't have to worry whether they are going the right way or not. I myself miss this feature. I didn't get exactly which parts should I do on which day. I hope this will be considered by the creators. click automaketing help onlines free 2018blogmaketing help login here read more read more shopify here
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are the flower of the flock.I want to read more articles from you. They are precious pieces of advice.Thanks very much! emailwithlovefree emailwithlove online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks I read that Post and got it fine and informative Product discount app
    Product discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, this post gives me a lot of information and opens up my knowledge, let's discuss this issue, I'm very excited, thanks so much for posting it.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify, App Shipping Bar Master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much thanks for this valuable article. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    best autoketing app, recent sales notification popup, sales pop master free

    ReplyDelete

  7. food games
    basketball game
    soccer games free
    Much thanks for this valuable article. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think of if you added some great images or video
    clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Amazing blog!
    2player kids
    friv4school 2019
    jogos io 2019

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbie Food Game
    Big Head Football
    Army Boxing
    Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up

    ReplyDelete