Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Shakeology Ingredients Researched!


As long as I get ridiculous objections I will always wake up with a clear purpose every morning to change the way Americans think.
Instead of asking why:
– there is so much sickness.
– medications are so expensive.
– our society focuses more on calories than nutrition, yet we are fatter than ever.
– you are tired all the time.
– Shakeology is “so expensive” yet you’ll buy Starbucks, 5 Hour Energy or Red Bulls everyday.
Try researching:
– the effects of artificial sweeteners, artificial colors and flavors, processed foods, soy and high fructose corn syrup on your body.
– Asking what the physical symptoms of not getting enough vital nutrients feels like to your body.
– Why crappy food is so cheap and healthy food is expensive.
– Why it’s more profitable for our government (ie FDA) for us to be sick than healthy.
I hope my smart ass attitude inspires ONE person to think differently today :P

4 comments :

  1. You must be a kind people because you share your knowledge through articles.The information is essential for me.I have a fondness for your post.
    autoketing app, sales pop master online, sales pop master app

    ReplyDelete

  2. play food games
    basketball games free
    soccer games 2019
    You must be a kind people because you share your knowledge through articles.The information is essential for me.I have a fondness for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl
    Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Baby Barbie Cake Shop games play
    Nick Football Stars games online
    South Africa 2010 games free
    Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

    ReplyDelete