Saturday, February 11, 2017

What IS Shakeology?!

What is Shakeology, and why is it a part of your Online Health and Fitness Accountability Challenge groups?

WHY SHAKEOLOGY??
Do you believe that nutrition is 80% RESULTS in anything you are trying to achieve? Lose weight? Tone or build muscle {which you actually eat MORE food}} reduce inflammation, diabetes meds, more energy?
It’s ALL what you are fueling the body with! That’s why Shakeology is the SECRET WEAPON when starting a lifestyle change. It IS the nutrition GAP- FILLER!

Think of it like this–you buy a brand new car! It’s expensive. And you want to treat it like a baby. Take great care of it so that it last a long time and you get the MOST out of your investment. Yeah you could put 87 gas in your car it will run and do its thing BUT it will run down faster, part with break, systems may get junked up! But if you use premium fuel the car last longer, it’s the best preventative maintenance, and it prolongs the life span of you car! Bam! That’s what Shakeology is!! It’s giving your body a daily dose of NATURAL HEALING PREVENTIVE MEDS for optimum health of your body so that it performs and feels at its optimum best!

Our bodies are starving for nutrients leading to fatigue, inflammation, dehydration a, and cravings. Once it’s satisfied you have more energy and get the best results along with clean eating and your workouts! Plus it saves you time and money in the kitchen!
Who would want that?!
A LITTLE ABOUT SHAKEOLOGY
*Shakeology is NOT a protein shake (although it does contain protein)
*Shakeology is NOT Slim Fast or {Insert name of any other icky, chemical-filled meal replacement}
*The ingredients in Shakeology are ALL natural and are holistic ingredients for many ailments and diseases derived from there NATURAL STATE.
*The 72 super foods that make up Shakeology are found all over the world.
Shakeology has all of the vitamins included in a daily multivitamin
*I’ve had challengers tell me that Shakeology has helped their migraines, anxiety, IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Diabetes, it’s helped their skin clear up, their hair grow, their digestion, etc etc etc.
*I find that my challengers have a much higher success rate when they are drinking Shakeology.
*Shakeology fills your body with nutrients so you don’t crave junk food (results are 85% nutrition!) AND so you have more energy (less likely to skip workouts or reach for sugar or caffiene for energy).
*THIS, right here, is why Shakeology is required for my challenge groups!  It is one meal I can be sure will help you get results – simply by helping you eat better and giving you more energy for workouts – this sets you up for success!!
Here’s my FAV recipe and FASTEST healthiest fuel to start your day!

Check these out for more info!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:


14 comments :

  1. I'm a 39 year old woman and I practice pole fitness, but don't go to a traditional gym. I had been looking for an app that would help to keep me on track on days that I don't go to the pole studio, but the apps built for women are mostly far too easy. The workouts are challenging in this app, especially when you get into the advanced levels, which I appreciate. The 7×4 full body program is mostly various types of push ups, which I don't love, but is a good workout. The full body also doesn't include legs, so I have to add in one of the leg workouts too. Overall, this a pretty good workout app, which I would recommend to men and fit women. click automaketing help onlines free 2018blogmaketing help login here read more read more shopify here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for your posts. I apply the advice in real life.They contain pieces of advice. I hope you will write often and post more articles. emailwithlove2018autoketingemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an fyi for you next time just put them in the oven! I dont fry anything anymore everything that is supposed to be fried gets baked and I actually like it better and its so much healthier for you...Just thought I would share that tip with you.....
    sales pop by autoketing
    pop on sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging currency converter app
    currency converter box free

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design and spatial divisions are the most influential factors in the installation and the loudspeaker for the cafe, aiming to bring the most satisfaction to customers. Customers are easy to calculate, not easy to go, customers sit and drink coffee in the restaurant rarely ask for music or complain but they will never return if the sound of the restaurant is too bad.
    Gái gọi Gia Lâm - Long Biên, Gái gọi Mỹ Đình , gái gọi Cầu Giấy, gái gọi Hà Đông, Gái gọi Giảng Võ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on. and I’ve been at the glance out for such info
    autoketing
    Free shipping bar
    Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am crazy about this blog.I have to thank you for ones time for this especially astonishing read!Keep trying for the best.
    autoketing app, pop free, sale notification app

    ReplyDelete
  8. email with love app
    email with love by autoketing
    apps autoketing
    Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.
    gai goi, Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi Nguyễn Chí Thanh, anh sex, Gái gọi Kim Liên mới, Gái gọi Gia Lâm - Long Biên

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games 2019
    basketball online games
    soccer free online
    What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate this post. Let me try it out. 2player game online
    io jogos gratis
    free online juegos games

    ReplyDelete

  12. play Barbie Kitchen Cleanup games
    Football Championship 2016 games
    Basketball Shots games online 2019
    Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed it, thanks for posting it, I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent. I do not feel sorry for taking the time to read this post, it is really nice and useful to me, thanks for posting it nhà cái uy tín số 1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a fancy for your posts and I think they are very good. I can make full use of them to handle with some problems in my life. Articles seems to be written well, so they are easy to understand. Thank you for your sharing. k8

    ReplyDelete