Thursday, February 2, 2017

I gave myself a 103.6% raise in 2016!



I agonized about actually putting this together because I was worried people would think it "icky" of me to share about money. I HATE taking about it. It's always the elephant in the room but stay with me. It's important to know HOW your income can increase by 103.6% in a year! That's essentially means that I more than DOUBLED my income. 

When I started as a coach it was really just to keep my butt in line. I figured the more eyes on me the more likely I'd be to stick with it. It's grown into something much more meaningful than that.

My entire working career up until that point had only been the safe route with a large corporation. You know the life. The daily grind. The BS you put up with because you figure this is the ONLY way. I even went on to get a psychology degree because the jobs I had been looking at required it. When I finished my degree I found that the amount of education I had was once again not enough. I was feeling pretty depressed at this point because not only did I need to go back to school but go even further in debt. I just thought that there must be a better way. I can't be without options.

The idea of becoming a fitness coach was scary when I was first introduced to it. Not only because I was a 312 lb negative nancy but because all id known was the safe corporate job where you trade your soul for a paycheck. I mean I didn't have a ton of friends, I didn't know anything about marketing, I wasn't in decent shape and to be honest I wasn't really very friendly because I hated myself at this point.

I tried anyway. Heaven knows why. Maybe just to see if I could or maybe because I was tired of working for the man hating my job and staying in debt. The first few months I just kind of half assed it. Like I said, I was mainly doing it for me. As I started to earn an income, make connections, helping people and getting results of my own...I really realized the potential. I knew that I'd never have to go back to the soul sucking corporate life again and I knew I could achieve that by helping others find their confidence again! That was one of my main motivating factors. Well that and working from home in my pjs🙈

It wasn't always pretty. It's certainly not easy. I've spent many sleepless nights trying to hit a goal or helping my team hit a goal. The financial reward DOES catch up with hard work. I mean..I think it's evident in the 103.6% income increase.

Bold and Beautiful Fitness is now officially a Top 700 Team (out of OVER 500,000), I've lost over 135lbs, I traveled to Florida 2 times in celebration of my Teams achievements, traveled to Nashville Tennessee twice, moved my ENTIRE life to Florida, was invited to speak to a 6000+ strong Team, made new friends & strengthened other awesome friendships within this amazing community, I traveled to Destin Beach for FREE to be rewarded for all the things myself & my Team accomplished, earned FREE vacas on a cruise and to Punta Cana, paid off 1/3 of my debt & I found inner strength through throwing caution to the WIND to make this little coaching thing my ONLY income. 





Mind you...I don't say ANY of this to brag. I say it in HOPE that this will INSPIRE you!

You just have to focus on people, be willing to learn, grow as a person & want more for yourself. That's IT!

If you've been watching my journey or even the SLIGHTEST bit intrigued, comment below or message me to join us on Monday in my Sneak Peek into Coaching group. Here you'll find out a little more about what I do everyday and how you TOO can work from the couch in your pjs towards a financially free life!

No obligations. Just information!

Hope to see you there! Or if you cant wait....fill THIS out and i'll get back to you ASAP! <3


😘

OR 
<<& Because it makes the big dogs happy::: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill>>

13 comments :

  1. I have questions but first of all, I love it. Now for the questions(I'm in highschool and underweight and determined to change that.) Q.1 when should I do the 7X4 challenges as opposed to the oposed to the others. Or can I just do the lower body and full body then for example abs or something in one day? Q.2 is there like a website where I can find out about all these training questions I have? Q.3 can you get (for lack of a better word) buff using this or should you simply move on to weights and gyms or should/can I just go on with this and just do more sets the more comfortable I get with doing it? If you can answer me I would really really really appreciate it. click automaketing help online free 2018 blogmaketing helps login here click here click here apps shopify

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read your posts very much. Would you mind uploading more posts?They contain plenty of information and insight. Thank you so much app email with loveemail with love online

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a fan of gold digger games, I suggest that you shouldn’t miss this chance to play Mummy Candies – an interesting game of collecting items at Abcya games. The gameplay of this game is similar to the gold digging games in the world. However, you will not become a professional miner, instead you will be a mummy. Create Discount master
    Product discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever reads the article will want to express his thoughts, I think it is really cool and new to me, maybe I should take the time to learn about it.
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, app autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the information I gathered from this article is very useful, it makes me think differently and wants to try to change myself in the best way.
    Shopify free shipping bar app, shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The real life has changed and evolved a lot, people have also got the modern and more modern perception, let's discuss it together.
    autoketing
    currency converter box online
    currency converter box free

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oak is a common household textural product used in western countries with good resistance to termites as well as high durability and fine lines. It brings elegance and elegance to any oak cabinets. The nature of the oak is white and is a high-grade wood with many outstanding features and lines are extremely elegant to create warm space in winter and cool in summer.
    Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi Nguyễn Chí Thanh, anh sex, Gái gọi Kim Liên mới, Gái gọi Gia Lâm - Long Biên

    ReplyDelete
  8. The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems.
    sales pop master, pop on sale, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    facebook live chat help facebook inbox, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos
    Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.Abcya || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete