Monday, March 27, 2017

Crockpot Quinoa Chili



This vegetarian, protein-packed chili is the perfect bowl of comfort food that you can eat guilt-free! 1, 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed 1, 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed 1, 14-ounce can diced tomatoes 1, 4-ounce can diced mild green chiles 1 cup frozen corn 2-3 cups vegetable broth 1/2 red onion, diced 1 bell pepper (any color), diced 1 packet of {organic} chili powder 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed thoroughly Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Stir to combine, salt and pepper to taste, and serve with your choice of toppings. This makes 6 servings! ENJOY!


9 comments :

  1. This website basically beautiful points and things right. I know that you explain it in very good manner.
    sales pop master app, sale notification app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I hope you will add more posts.I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarked this site. I have visit so many time to this blog. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. io jogos for school
    free online juegos games
    play 2 player games
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete


  7. food games free
    basketball games online
    soccer games online
    Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep your PBR icy cold with these hilarious new koozies! Featuring many of your fave celebs in their moments of glory, these koozies are sure to make you giggle with each refreshing sip. If koozies aren't your thang, we've got 'em in coin purses too!
    game online 2019
    jogos friv jogar
    jogar jogos online

    ReplyDelete