Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Crockpot Pineapple Pork Tenderloin

This is an easy, 21 Day Fix-approved crock pot recipe that I'm in LOVE with. I'm not a big pork fan but YUM! Setting it and forgetting it is the best! It takes the stress out of dinner time.

Pineapple Pork Tenderloin (4 servings, varies based on size of tenderloin)
21 Day Fix: 1 serving = 1/4 Green, 1/2 purple, 1 red
Ingredients
– 2 cups of frozen pineapple
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 2 1lb pork tenderloins
– 4 TBS apple cider vinegar
– 4 TBS balsamic vinegar
– 2 TBS brown mustard
– Black pepper
– Garlic Powder
Place pork tenderloins in the crock pot and season both sides with black pepper and garlic powder, top each pork tenderloin with 1 TBS of brown mustard and rub it in. Add the apple cider vinegar and the balsamic vinegar to the crock pot. Top with the chopped bell pepper and frozen pineapple. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Should make about 4 servings, but I chop up the tenderloin and measure out my red portion. The pineapple is soooo delicious and reminds me that winter won’t last forever ðŸ™‚
Enjoy!
Wonder what the 21 Day Fix is or why I'm always putting container counts for it? Click HERE for more info!
xoxo, Ali

2 comments :

  1. Your posts are the flower of the flock.When I was facing problems, I read your articles.Your articles are very useful.I'm so grateful for all that you've done.
    currency-converter-online currency converter portable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete