Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Buffalo Chicken Dip


Y'all know that I'm about that hot sauce :P Or anything buffalo really. So, when I put together this Clean Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip, I was on cloud MF 9! And if it's an EASY recipe...oh hold the PHONEEE <3 You can use this as a dip, but it in a taco, in a wrap...ENDLESS possibilities!

INGREDIENTS:

One pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast
3/4 c of greek yogurt 
1/2 c of cheddar cheese
1/4 cup of Franks Red Hot
Garlic Powder
Diced Garlic
Diced Onion
............................................................................................................................................

DIRECTIONS:

1. Spray Crockpot with Olive Oil Spray
2. Add in chicken (whole and raw)
3. Top with Franks & yogurt.
4. Sprinkle top with garlic powder, minced onion and onion powder.
5. Top with cheese.
6. Cook on low for 3 hours (make sure chicken is always well coated).
7. Chicken will shred easily.
8. Add optional toppings--green onions, feta, chopped celery.
9. Enjoy!





XOXO
Ali

10 comments :

  1. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I hope you will add more posts.I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you a ton for sharing your knowledge!This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! I know that you explain it in very good manner. facebook live chat help facebook chat boxapp autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a liking for your articles.This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content.They are useful pieces of advice.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
    y8 games
    friv3play games
    friv5 games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top burger Games for girls
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Free Dynamons evolution
    Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great write-up. I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging
    free games
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete
  7. jogo io jogar
    frivgame 2019
    2player games for kids
    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. food games free
    basketball online games
    soccer games 2019
    Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.friv Games 2020 || abcya4 games ||Friv

    ReplyDelete