Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Popcorn Snack!

I mean come ON! Who doesn't love popcorn AND chocolate TOGETHER? This snack is AMAZING and sure to BLOW your socks off!

YES! It is 21 day fix, 22 min Hard Corps AND Hammer & Chisel Approved.

I'm calling it the Popcorn Snack and it accounts for 1 yellow, 1 orange and 1 tsp! Remember, this IS a treat so try to have this snack SPARINGLY! I know it will be HARD to resist! 


Popcorn Snack:

What you will need:
-Popcorn
-Your favorite nuts
-Craisins
-Dark chocolate chips

Directions:
-Mix everything together
-Enjoy!

PS-->> Please feel free to follow me on SNAPCHAT ((alirae42)) for more REAL-TIME updates about my life, journey and of COURSE food! <3

4 comments :

  1. I hope you will write often and post more articles.I really appreciate for this great information.Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.
    facebook live chat, facebook chat box, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. food games online
    basketball free game
    soccer free online
    I hope you will write often and post more articles.I really appreciate for this great information.Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleasant online journal and totally exceptional. You can improve yet despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous
    2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great report post.Really thank you! Actually Cool.I really benefit from the article. Awesome.Looking ahead to studying more. Good report post.Thanks Again. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful.Abcya || Y8 ||Friv

    ReplyDelete