Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Chicken Fried Rice

Ahhhhh! It seems I'm ALWAYS craving Chinese. So I thought, why not make a healthy version of my absolutely favorite take out dish! And it was a HUGE HIT! My friends tell me it tastes almost exactly like if you were to get it from take out! 

Here is the recipe I put together:
Ingredients: (This makes TWO servings)
2 yellow containers Brown Rice
2 cups Mixed Veggies (Carrots & Peas & Green Beans-- I added a little more)
2 red containers of Grilled Chicken
2 whole Eggs
4 Tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos Soy Sauce Alternative
Directions:
1.) Scramble two eggs in a pan
2.) When done, throw in Brown Rice, Grilled Chicken, Mixed Veggies and Onions
3.) Cook until warm
4.) Mix in 4 Tbsp of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
5.) Stir around until golden & Enjoy!
And the bonus of it all… IT WAS SO EASY TO MAKE! I legit decided, ‘Do I have everything? I am going to make this now! and BOOM! haha — Serving size & container equivalent depends on how you make it. This recipe above is for TWO servings!  Each serving accounts for:
1 Yellow – Brown Rice
1 Red – Chicken and 1 Egg
1 Green – Mixed Veggies
1 Orange – Liquid Aminos (2Tbsp)
But as you can see.. adjust accordingly! I hope you Enjoy!

9 comments :

  1. I'm flawed to reveal this page.I have visit so many time to this blog.The next occasion I read a weblog, Lets hope so it doesnt disappoint me as much as this.
    facebook live chat help facebook messenger online, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in internet explorer,
    may test this? IE still is the market chief and a huge portion of other people will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    Fortnite Building Simulator GamePlay
    Shell Shockers Game
    Happy Wheels Game

    ReplyDelete
  4. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    Flyordieio Games
    Dynamons evolution games free online
    The story of cinderella Games for girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
    Fire truck crazy race free
    Chicken invaders unblocked games
    Zombie run games online

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

    ReplyDelete

  7. play food games
    basketball games free
    soccer games free
    Ahaa, its fastidious discussion on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains truly information. Your website is very useful.
    miniclip unblocked, a10 games 2019, Jogo quente 2019

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.friv2020 || abcya4 free games ||friv 5 online

    ReplyDelete