Monday, October 12, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings

Well folks, this is it. The buffalo chicken that WILL become a staple in my home! I set out to replace the deep-fried take out boneless wings that we just COULDN'T live without! I think I am OFFICIALLY set for LIFE! <3 Enjoy! 

Container count per serving: 1¼ red, 1 yellow, and 1 teaspoon
INGREDIENTS
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • ½ cup whole wheat flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp butter, melted (I use Smart Balance)
  • ¾ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
  • 1 cup panko bread crumbs
  • honey, to taste
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 400.
  2. In a bowl, crack the egg and whisk. In another bowl add the flour and in a third bowl at the panko bread crumbs.
  3. Dip the chicken in the flour. Next, coat the chicken in egg--lastly dredge the chicken in the panko bread crumbs and place coated chicken pieces on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
  4. Spray the chicken with cooking spray to ensure it browns when baking. Bake the chicken pieces for 10-15 minutes and then flip and cook the other side for another 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
  5. Stir the melted butter and hot sauce together in a bowl (add honey to taste--makes the mixture richer AND a little bit sweeter). Dip the baked chicken in the hot sauce mixture until fully coated. Serve and enjoy!

11 comments :

  1. I love it. Even after weightlifting this brings a whole new meaning to the word sore. I started on advanced but ended up dropping down to intermediate after the first 3 minutes. Now it feels like something I could get thru. click here automaketing helps online 2018 blogmaketing chat help login here here apps shopify live chathere
    Back to the challenges they go thru diverse workouts with multiple different excercises for each muscle group along with a good amount of integrated stretching. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't science rocket.Thanks for writing posts and uploading them. I want to read more articles from you. They are so great.
    emailwithlove2018 email with love app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the first time I went in and read this post I saw that really is a useful source of information. It's good for everyone
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very interested in this post, let's discuss it because I think there will be a lot of opinions and different views on it, let's share it so that we can receive it properly in the best way.
    Shipping Bar for Shopify, App Shipping Bar Master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to search and research my problem and see this web site, it really attracts me because a lot of useful information for everyone, I will often visit this site.
    autoketing
    currency converter box
    currency converter box app

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oak is a common household textural product used in western countries with good resistance to termites as well as high durability and fine lines. It brings elegance and elegance to any oak cabinets. The nature of the oak is white and is a high-grade wood with many outstanding features and lines are extremely elegant to create warm space in winter and cool in summer.
    Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi Nguyễn Chí Thanh, anh sex, Gái gọi Kim Liên mới, Gái gọi Gia Lâm - Long Biên

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn.Topic of web journal is great there is just about everything to peruse.
    autoketing app facebook messenger online facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete


  8. food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    Good day. I discovered your online journal utilizing msn.Topic of web journal is great there is just about everything to peruse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.
    miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019

    ReplyDelete
  10. io jogos net
    friv 4 school
    2player games online
    You are very brave focuses in this article. I would have never viewed as any of these in the event that I didn't go over this. Much obliged!.

    ReplyDelete
  11. play Pizza Point games
    Microgolf Masters games online
    Penalty Shootout free games
    Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete