Thursday, August 13, 2015

21 Reasons why I LOVE the 21 Day Fix


Today I figured that I would break down my results and the reasons why I absolutely love the 21 day fix!! So I figured I would list the 21 reasons why I love the 21 day fix! ((I know it's long, bare with me))


1. I mean come on, I lost 32 lbs in the FIRST 21 days. Like wahhhhh?! A total of 100 lbs ((so far))!

2. The meal plan. I mean it TELLS you exactly what portions to eat and what exactly to eat! #ImSpecial 3. 30 minutes. The workouts are ONLY 30min! 4. Not TOO much jumping. Thank GOODNESS! My poor boobies cant take all that bouncing around. I mean I would like to KEEP my eyes intact! 5. The foods you can have are still YUMMY. I mean I have baked ZITI on the regular. #ILikeCarbs #NoDeprivingTheInnerFatty 6. Chocolate! I get to have CHOCOLATE

7. Alcohol! The meal plan includes a few alcoholic beverages--because well, shit happens! :p

8. Let's just REPEAT 6&7. You can still have chocolate and alcohol! Maybe I should just STOP there! haha!

9. It's only 21 days. I mean--why 30 days or 60 when you can do JUST 21?!

10. Energy- I always rolled my eyes at people telling me how energetic I would feel from working out. Honestly I wanted to slap them because I was already dead tired how was physically exerting my precious energy going to give me any energy?? But it does!!!

11. Never leave the house. I never ever ever have to step foot outside to workout! I dont even have to shower after if I dont want to. #AintNobodyGotTimeForDat!

12. The price is SO reasonable. I've paid for gym memberships, shots, wraps, pills, programs--I wish I knew about this program before I went through ALL that. I use to LITERALLY take legal "speed" and inject myself with hormones to lose weight. I've WASTED 100's of $$ & severally hurt my body. Silly me.

13. Getting dressed is WAY over-rated! I'm one HOT mess when I workout ((you guys know)) I can legit roll out of bed and workout! No judgement in your own home.

14. Back to the judgement. Since I'm at home I don't have to worry about having the guy next to me--I don't have to worry when I have to hit pause. I do it at my own pace.

15. More TIME! I don't have to drive to a gym, wait for the machines I want and then drive back. I do it when I want to. I never understood why everyone stood around & talked at the gym anyway. #NotAChattyCathy

16. Shakeology. Yep I used to make fun of people for their shakes. I was totally the "I only eat real food" for meals girl. When I started the 21 day fix I swore I wouldn't do Shakeology! But from the first shake I drank I was sold! I no longer crave junk food or energy drinks for energy. I drink one of these daily and it fills my belly and gives me energy. Plus it helps my digestion a TON. #SorryNotSorry #EveryonePoops ;)

17. The meal plan is so VERSATILE that it works for EVERYONE. Have kids, picky eater, vegan, vegetarian, paleo? It's for YOU

18. And back to chocolate & alcohol. Cant forget those!

19. Being introduced to an opportunity that not only helps me reach & maintain my goals physically but also allows me to give back & help others do the same ALL while I'm building #FinancialFreedom!

20. 100 pounds lost since October and MAINTAINED throughout the whole Summer! It's so awesome to me that I am maintaining my weight and not having to kill myself to do it!

21.This program is ALREADY amazing, but to take your results to the NEXT step, you NEED the NEW 21 Day Fix Cookbook, Fixate! There are 101 approved recipes that include sweets, snacks, meals & even alcohol! #Winning I'm actually offering it for FREE for the those that decide to fall in LOVE with the 21 Day Fix like I have in the month of AUGUST! I mean, I want you to have ALL the tools possible to help you reach your goals

Email me to CLAIM yours!

13 comments :

  1. The app is good in itself.. https://autoketing.com/ https://blog.autoketing.com/ https://autoketing.com/facebook-chat-box/ https://apps.shopify.com/facebook-chat-box
    .the excercises are good... however in the plans they put some impossible excercises... example...in the push ups day..they give about 6 pushups and all, which is ok for me... however in the same plan, they want us to do 14 hover push ups....i mean...i cant even do 14 pushups properly...then how do u expect me to do hovering too...fix it pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts. They give me a lot of information.One thing in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time.emailwithloveautoketing appemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much obliged to you again for all the information you distribute,Good post. I was extremely intrigued by the article, it's very moving I ought to concede. Product discount app
    Discount master by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very interested in this post, let's discuss it because I think there will be a lot of opinions and different views on it, let's share it so that we can receive it properly in the best way.
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    App Shipping Bar Master, shipping bar shopify, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color of the oak wood is from light to almost white. The heartwood varies in color from brown to light brown to light brown to brown. In general, the wood is straight, big, rough. After having been treated technically, wood has a high moisture resistance and resistance to water-resistant termite so it is absolutely safe to use. make kitchen cabinets.
    Gái gọi Nha Trang, gái gọi Thanh Xuân, gái gọi Phố Cổ - Quán Sứ, Gái gọi Hồ Tùng Mậu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your article is very interesting.t's very nice of you to share your knowledge through posts.I wish you can update articles often. Thank you for sharing what you know
    autoketing.com facebook chat support facebook live chat help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.
    play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game Break The Cup For boy play Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    Hi! Thanks for the great information you have provided! Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks
    miniclip games unblocked at school, a10 game online, Jogo para criança

    ReplyDelete
  12. io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos
    This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Appreciating the time and exertion you put into your site and nitty gritty data you offer!

    ReplyDelete

  13. Pizza Point games online
    Microgolf Masters games online 2019
    Penalty Shootout games
    I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

    ReplyDelete