Thursday, March 19, 2015

Is this REALLY my life?!

What do I do for a living?

The FIRST thing that comes to mind is *HAVING FUN* and *CHANGING LIVES*!

BUT...my ACTUAL title is a Beachbody Coach! Most of you already know this, and if you didn't...NOW you do!

**It's hard to call this a JOB!**

For those who don’t know what exactly a Beachbody Coach does--->>

Here's my TYPICAL day:

*Wake up, workout, and drink my Shakeology.
*Check in with all Challenge Groups/Coach Training Groups
*Answer emails {{listen to people’s goals and help them find a life-changing solution}}
*Snuggle with my furbaby
*Drive my sister to work, get some errands done.
*Check more emails and read/listen to personal development.
*Check in with my challengers{{see how they're doing}}
*Team calls or coach calls
*ME TIME! <3

What I love about Coaching:

I have the opportunity to make a DIFFERENCE in the lives of others. I am fulfilled. And, I get to do all of this while I live my life the way I want to live it without missing out on the PEOPLE in it! Did I mention that I LITERALLY can do this from ANYWHERE I have an internet connection?!

And, you know what? This is possible for YOU too! I am planning to mentor 2 more people before the start of summer {{busy season}}! If you've EVER considered Coaching in the past or if you’d like a little
info--->>

Please apply here:

http://bit.ly/JoinBoldandBeautifulFitness

OR email me for more info! No OBLIGATIONS!

{{ali.weinmann@me.com}}

Looking forward to working with you!

#WhyNotYOU #GirlBoss #LifebyDesign #Isthisreallymylife #Entrepreneur #Liveforapurpose #BeALLyouCanbe #BoldandBeautifulFitness #PurposeDriven #Coach #DayintheLifeofaCoach

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


12 comments :

  1. Ads can be removed, thats nice. I would like to create own exercise sets or at least be able to download some additional sets. Best would be to share sets with other users. But nevertheless - a really good workout app. 4x7 challenges getting really hard but possible at the end, that's nice. click here automaketing helps online 2018 blogmaketing chat help login here here apps shopify live chathere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are the flower of the flock.I want to read more articles from you. They are precious pieces of advice.Thanks very much!autoketing email with love emailwithlove free

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i am really surprised with the idea of ??the article, it turned out long ago I and a lot of people have misunderstood about the issue, maybe I should visit it often.
    https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article is really close to the current state of life, people should share it together so that more people know it, it's great !!!
    Shopify free shipping bar app, App Shipping Bar Master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be nice if a lot of people discuss this article together, it has a lot of different aspects and I think everyone will have a new way of approaching it.

    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today, family kitchen cabinets are not only made of natural wood but also made of other superior materials, such as plastic kitchen cabinets. Each type of kitchen cabinet has its own advantages, so many consumers are confused do not know whether to use plastic kitchen cabinets or kitchen cabinets. To answer this question, please follow our advice below.
    gai goi sinh vien, Gái gọi qua đêm, gái gọi Cầu Giấy, Xuân Thủy, Gái gọi Giảng Võ, Gái gọi Đào Tấn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting about this article, it contains real information that extends my understanding, I'm sure everyone will see it as well.
    facebook live chat help, facebook chat login, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. will be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    play Battle for the Galaxy Break The Cup For boy free game Toon Cup 2017 play Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day game

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to express my gratitude to you.I hope you welcome comments because I must say that I like your posts so much.I wait for them and always support you.
    Blocky Rabbit Tower best free game Def Island online game to play Real Flight Simulator game for kids

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great source of information, I will keep track of your posts and share them with everyone. I admire the person who wrote this post, you are so talented, hope you will promote them and become more successful.

    food games 2019 online
    basketball games free
    soccer free games

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post
    friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids

    ReplyDelete