Monday, April 17, 2017

No FRIGGIN way I can be a Coach man...


No way I could become a coach. I was a 300+ lb emotional eater that hated seeing anyone happy, so how could I coach ANYONE? Who would listen to a girl that has been known to lose 100lbs and put it right back on? Who would listen to a girl that has been known to eat her feelings? Who would listen to a girl that has been known to hate on others for their happiness?
.
.
.
.
Now, what if I told you that no matter where you are in your life OR your fitness journey---as long as you have a HUNGER to have MORE and BE more, that YOU could be a Coach--would you believe me? Probably not, right?
.
That's the cool thing about this business! There is not just ONE kind of person that needs help. EVERYONE does. So those things that I thought were REASONS that I couldn't be a Coach were ACTUALLY the reasons why I should!
.
What I've found is, there are people that NEED to see my struggle to KNOW that they are capable of something MORE. & thats what keeps ME going. That's what's helped me be so successful in my business AND lose OVER 100lbs (see image below)!
.
And so could YOU!
.
Do yourself a FAVOR and check out my Teams Behind the Scenes Pass into Coaching *Punta Cana* style so you can SEE for yourself that literally ANYONE can be a coach! We start on Sunday 4/23 when I ARRIVE in the GORGEOUS Punta Cana!
.
You'll get a SPECIAL & EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes PASS into the FREE vaca myself & a guest earned to an ALL inclusive resort in Punta Cana, learn about some of the other perks to being a coach (other than potentially earning free vaca's), MY story, how I got started as a coach and more!
.
You in? Click HERE to check it out. It starts 4/23! <3

.

14 comments :

  1. Get swol from home, no equipment needed, but equipment can be used to add more challenge as you get more swol. Absolute 10/10! click automaketing helponline 2018 blogmaketing helps login at here here click shopify here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fancy for your posts. They are really useful and engaging. Thank you for your contribution to the community. bestemailwithlove bestemailwithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly decent to read..informative post is great to read..thanks a considerable measure! This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Discount master
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very surprised with this post, the writer really impressed me and helped me understand many things needed, I need to acquire it and change to be able to succeed in life, thanks a lot
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this article I was thinking a lot and I think I need to work hard for my website so that it can give more information to people and have more success, thanks for posting it.
    Free shipping bar, App Shipping Bar Master, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the post.And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article. I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.
    shopify app free shipping bar, Shipping Bar for Shopify, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very interested in this post, let's discuss it because I think there will be a lot of opinions and different views on it, let's share it so that we can receive it properly in the best way.
    currency converter master
    currency converter box
    best app currency converter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me.Bookmarked this site.This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post.
    Discount master by autoketing, Discount master, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the post.The articles bring insight and knowledge.Thank you for your contribution to the community.
    App Shipping Bar Master shipping bar app autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games 2019 online
    basketball games free
    soccer games free
    ike this post because it contains a lot of useful information to read, maybe everyone will like me. I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos
    Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.
    games online for kids
    jogos friv gratis
    gratis jogos 360

    ReplyDelete

  13. Cookie Connect games play
    play Super Hero Soccer World Cup games
    Snowboard King free games
    This is also a very good post which I really enjoy reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

    ReplyDelete