Saturday, February 11, 2017

Extra GUAC, duh!

THE BEST GUACAMOLE RECIPE





I can’t tell you how in the world I came up with this, but somehow it “worked.”  I love to experiment in the kitchen when I get REALLY bored (hehe!) and this guacamole was born in result of having left over avocados that needed used.  Now, there are NEVER any left over avocados in our house, because they’re used up to make guacamole, before I can make anything else.

I kind of “wing,” it when I make it, and adjust ingredient quantities as needed.  Be cautious of adding too much salt, when serving with salty chips!

Ingredients

2 Avocados, peeled and cut into pieces
1/4 of a Red Onion, chopped finely
1 Roma Tomato, chopped finely
Juice from 1/2 a lime
Pinch of chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
Pinch of Kosher Salt, to taste
Pinch of Black Pepper, to taste

Instructions

Mix the avocado pieces, red onion, roma tomato, fresh cilantro, and lime juice in together, until desired consistency. 
Add in salt, pepper, and garlic powder. 
Serve immediately!

NOTE: I like my GUAC chunky. You can however mash yours!

8 comments :

  1. I am crazy about this blog. I really appreciate for this great information. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    pop price guide app, autoketing.com, sales pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. The articles contain plenty of knowledge and information.I hope you will add more posts.I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts.
    autoketing
    Discount master
    Discount master app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. here is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone.
    autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    free games online 2019
    friv jogos

    ReplyDelete

  5. food games free
    basketball free online
    soccer free games
    I'm wondering why you can write this article so well, I think people should take the time to read it carefully, thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2player best free online games
    friv Games to play
    io jogos for school
    Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person’s blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in support of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In this unexpectedly romantic episode, the boizz revisited the flying and shooting genre and reminded us of just how awesome it is. The original episode was a milestone as well, with Brent and Rob announcing their official induction into the Nerdist network. So clink your glasses in honor of the Legacy Music Hour, these tunes, and yourselves. May our worlds never be forgotten.
    free games
    jogos 4 school
    jogos gratis 360

    ReplyDelete

  8. Barbie Kitchen Cleanup
    Football Championship 2016
    Basketball Shots
    This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.

    ReplyDelete