Monday, May 8, 2017

My Ultimate Reset Journey


It's GO time. I've been putting off this program for almost a YEAR. And honestly, it's because I kept telling myself that I 'couldn't do' the whole no animal protein thing for more than a few days. In reality, that was a crock of shit. I can do ANYTHING...I just was looking for an easy out so I wouldn't have to challenge myself. Sound familiar? :P
.
The Ultimate Reset calls for no animal protein after day 3 in order for your body to really get a FULL reset. Hence the name :P We all know (or should know) that the average American intakes FAR more animal protein than needed. Honestly, our meals typically consist of primarily protein and carbs. When it REALLY should be PRIMARILY veggies. So, for the next 21 Days I'll be allowing my body to get it's protein primarily from veggies and to give it a healthy/natural cleanse.
.
While I'm not exactly focused on the weight factor, it's a MAJOR plus that the average person that does the Ultimate Reset loses 15lbs in the 21 day period. Woot! It's not too late for you to join me! Message me to get more details <3

10 comments :

  1. I solely rely on this app to communicate with my family and friends back in the United States. It can never stay connected or deliver a message. Whether on wifi or 4g it continues to fail. I use it on both phone (galaxy s8) and iPad. My husband has the same issues. Its ridiculous and frustrating. These updates are getting worse in my opinion. click automaketing help onlines free 2018blogmaketing help login here read more read more shopify here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fancy for your posts. They are really useful and engaging. Thank you for your contribution to the community. emailwithloveappemail with love 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice blog that I will definitely come back to more times this year! it is exciting to look that some people but complement an attempt into coping with their websites. shopify app free shipping bar, Shipping Bar for Shopify, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website basically beautiful points and things right.I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page.Thanks for sharing.
    Discount master by autoketing, Discount master app, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the auspicious writeup.The writing work is remarkable, and I am so pleased that you were able to share this article here.
    currency converter app for you , currency converter box by autoketing , autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read more your posts.They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems. facebook support chat, facebook chat loginautoketing app

    ReplyDelete

  7. food games 2019
    basketball free online
    soccer games online
    I really want to read more your posts.They are pieces of advice so that I can solve some problems.

    ReplyDelete

  8. food games
    basketball free online
    soccer games
    I used to happily find this web-site. I anticipated that would an obligation of appreciation is all together for your possibility for this remarkable learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of every single bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a gander at new stuff you blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online club that offer no download clubhouse diversions profit by it extraordinarily in light of the fact that web based speculators want to play moment amusements. io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos

    ReplyDelete
  10. The percentage of the Top 32 meta taken by Yveltal-EX/Garbodor. That's the highest meta share for any deck at a single tournament this season, and the first time this season that a single deck has taken over a quarter of the meta share at a tournament.
    games free for kids
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    jogar jogos 360

    ReplyDelete